Transit mixer gas hydraulic motor control box by MERIT.
Outer Casing : Aluminum
Gear Set : Steel
Standard Stroke A : 120 mm
Standard Stroke B : 85 mm
Stroke can be increased up to 200 mm. as per customer’s request.
Transit mixer gas hydraulic motor control box brand name FRK.
Transit mixer gas hydraulic motor control box with #1 in the industry.
- In case the place where the spiral is used and operating conditions are not known, the load it will receive, friction, and operating temperature must be determined and a suitable spiral among FRK standard spirals must be selected according to these data.
- A suitable type of coupling cap must be selected. Contractions which may restrain the operation of caps must be prevented and in order to do that suitable accessories such as joints and forked links must be chosen.
- External spiral must not be under min values on the table and it must be made to be operated as regular as possible.
- Length of the spiral must not be kept long unnecessarily and averagely at each 80 cm. an external spiral must be fixed and coupled.
- Thrust and tensile adjustments must be made.
A concrete plant, also known as a batch plant or batching plant, is a device that combines various ingredients to form concrete. Some of these inputs include sand, water, aggregate (rocks, gravel, etc.), fly ash, potash, and cement. There are two types of concrete plants: ready mixplants and central mix plants. A concrete plant can have a variety of parts and accessories, including but not limited to: mixers (either tilt-up or horizontal or in some cases both), cement batchers, aggregate batchers, conveyors, radial stackers, aggregate bins, cement bins, heaters, chillers, cement silos, batch plant controls, and dust collectors (to minimize environmental pollution). The center of the concrete batching plant is the mixer. There are three types of mixer: Tilt, pan, and twin shaft mixer. The twin shaft mixer can ensure an even mixture of concrete and large output, while the tilt mixer offers a consistent mix with much less maintenance labor and cost.